www.eaststreettins.etsy.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Roseland Cottage Fine Art and Craft Festival

Back in February, when life was much quieter, I thought it might be fun to go to a craft show out of state.  The Roseland Cottage Fine Art and Craft Festival caught my eye with the thoughts of fall color dancing in my head and the church dinner scheduled on Saturday night.  Sounded ideal.  And I hope it will be.  I have been working quite hard to bump up my stock and even obtained a Connecticut tax number.  Doing new shows is a bit like dating, although I haven't done that for years, you don't really quite know what you are getting into.  But nothing ventured nothing gained. So I am almost ready to pack the car!  On my way to Connecicut!

https://www.facebook.com/RoselandCottageFineArtsAndCraftsFestival/


No comments:

Post a Comment